Pick a "Fun Category" from the list on the left.

Foul Mouth Parrot


A guy received a talking parrot for his birthday. The parrot was fully grown, with a bad attitude and worse vocabulary. Every other word was a cuss word. All day long the bird would yell out cuss words. The man tried hard to change the bird's attitude. He constantly said polite words, playing soft music, anything he could think of to try and set a good example.

Nothing worked. He yelled at the bird and the bird yelled back. He shook the bird and the bird just got more angry and more rude. Finally, in a moment of desperation, The man put the parrot in the freezer to cool off for a while.

He listened at the outside of the door. The bird yelled cuss words even loader and pounded on the door for one minute. Then suddenly there was quiet. The man was afraid that he might have left the bird in for too long so he opened the door. The parrot calmly stepped out onto the man's arm.

"I'm sorry sir", said the parrot. "I believe I may have offended you with my rude language and actions. I will stop at once and correct my behavior. I really am truly sorry and beg your forgiveness."

The man couldn't believe that it worked so well.

The parrot pointed back to the freezer and said, "By the way sir, may I ask what that chicken in there did to you?"

Similar Fun Categories: Animals

No comments:

Pick a "Fun Category" from the list on the top left.
Pick a 'Fun Category' from the list on the top left.