Pick a "Fun Category" from the list on the left.

Cowboy Rides To Town

A cowboy rode into town and stopped at a saloon for a drink. Unfortunately, the locals had a habit of picking on strangers, which he was. When he finished his drink, he found his horse had been stolen. He went back into the bar, handily flipped his gun into the air, caught it above his head without even looking and fired a shot into the ceiling.

"WHICH ONE OF YOU SIDEWINDERS STOLE MY HORSE?" he yelled with surprising forcefulness.

No one answered.

"ALRIGHT, I'M GONNA HAVE ANOTHA BEER, AND IF MY HORSE AIN'T BACK OUTSIDE BY THE TIME I FINISH, I'M GONNA DO WHAT I DUN IN TEXAS LAST WEEK! AND I DON'T LIKE TO HAVE TO DO WHAT I DUN IN TEXAS AGAIN!"

Some of the locals shifted restlessly.

He had another beer, walked outside, and his horse was back! He saddled-up and started to ride out of town.

The bartender wandered out of the bar and asked, "Say partner, before you go... what did you do in Texas last week?"

The cowboy turned back and said, "I had to walk home."

Similar Fun Categories: Animals, Bar

No comments:

Pick a "Fun Category" from the list on the top left.
Pick a 'Fun Category' from the list on the top left.