Pick a "Fun Category" from the list on the left.

Got A Match?

Three guys are convicted of a very serious crime, and they're all sentenced to twenty years in solitary confinement. They're each allowed one thing to bring into the cell with them.

The first guy says, "I never went to college so I want all the text books from the local college.

The second guy says, "I am going to be lonely after 20 years so I want my wife to come with me.

And the third guy said, "I will never survive that long without a cigarette. I want two hundred cartons of cigarettes."

Each of them are given what they want and their doors are closed for the next twenty years.

At the end of the twenty years, they open the first guy's cell. He comes out and says, "I studied so hard. I'm so bright now, I could be a lawyer or doctor or anything I want. You changed my life. Thank you."

They open the second guy's door. He comes out with his wife, and they've got five new kids. He says, "It was the greatest thing of my life. My wife and I have never been so close. I have a beautiful new family. You changed my life. Thank you."

They open the third guy's door. He is sitting on his chair surrounded by cigarettes and he's slapping at his pockets, saying "A match. I need a match. Anybody got a match?"

Similar Fun Categories: Police

No comments:

Pick a "Fun Category" from the list on the top left.
Pick a 'Fun Category' from the list on the top left.