Pick a "Fun Category" from the list on the left.

About Two Minutes Ago

A guy is at the pearly gates waiting to be admitted. Saint Peter is looking through this Big Book to see if the guy is worthy of entering. Saint Peter goes through the book several times, and says to the guy, "You know, I can't see that you did anything really good in your life, but, you never did anything bad either. Tell you what, if you can tell me of one REALLY good deed that you did in your life, you're in."

The guy thinks for a moment and says, "Yeah, there was this one time when I was driving down the highway and I saw a giant group of KKK Biker Gang Rapists assaulting this poor girl. I slowed down my car to see what was going on, and sure enough, there they were, about 50 of them torturing this girl. I got out of my car, grabbed a tire iron out of my trunk, and walked straight up to the leader of the gang, a huge guy with a studded leather jacket and a chain running from his nose to his ear. As I walked up to the leader, the KKK Biker Gang Rapists formed a circle around me.

So, I ripped the leader's chain off his face and smashed him over the head with the tire iron. Then I turned around and yelled to the rest of them, 'Leave this poor, innocent girl alone! You're all a bunch of sick, deranged animals! Go home before I teach you all a lesson in pain!'"

Saint Peter was impressed and says, "Really? When did this happen?"

The guy replies, "Oh, about two minutes ago.

Similar Fun Categories: Cars, Heaven

No comments:

Pick a "Fun Category" from the list on the top left.
Pick a 'Fun Category' from the list on the top left.