See below for the answers.
1. Is there a fourth of July in Japan?
2. How many birthdays does the average man have?
3. Some months have 31 days, how many have 28?
4. How many outs are there in an inning?
5. Is it legal for a man in California to marry his widow's sister?
6. Divide 30 by 1/2 and add 10. What is the answer?
7. If there are 3 apples and you take away 2, how many do you have?
8. A doctor gives you three pills telling you to take one every half hour. How many minutes would the pills last?
9. A farmer has 17 sheep, and all but 9 die. How many are left?
10. How many animals of each sex did Moses take on the ark?
11. A clerk in the butcher shop is 5'10" tall. What does he weigh?
12. How many two cent stamps are there in a dozen?
13. You are participating in a race. You overtake the second person. What position are you in?
14. If you overtake the last person, then you are...?
15. Very tricky math! Note: This must be done in your head only. Do NOT use paper and pencil or a calculator. Try it: Take 1000 and add 40 to it. Now add another 1000. Now add 30. Add another 1000. Now add 20. Now add another 1000. Now add 10. What is the total?
16. Mary's father has five daughters: Nana, Nene, Nini, Nono. What is the name of the fifth daughter?
17. Why can't a man living in the US be buried in Canada?
18. A man builds a house rectangular in shape. All sides have a Southern exposure. A big bear walks by. What color is the bear?
19. I have two US coins worth 55 cents. One is not a nickle. What are the coins?
Click here for the answers.
Similar Fun Categories: Riddles