Pick a "Fun Category" from the list on the left.

Fly In The Fog


There was a fly flying over a pond in the middle of a fog. He thought, "If I dropped 6 inches, I could clear this fog and fly across the pond."

On the other side of the pond, there is a frog who thinks, "If that fly drops 6 inches, he'll clear that fog and I'll have breakfast."

Underneath a lily pad, there is a bass who thinks, "If that fly drops 6 inches, the frog will go for the fly and I'll have lunch."

On the bank, there is a bear who thinks, "If the fly drops 6 inches, the frog with go for the fly, the bass will go for the frog, and I'll have lunch too."

On the hill, there is a hunter who thinks, "If that fly drops 6 inches, the frog will go for the fly, the bass will go for the frog, the bear will go for the bass, and I'll have a clear shot at the bear."

A couple of feet behind the hunter, there is a mouse who thinks, "If the fly drops 6 inches, the frog will go for the fly, the bass will go for the frog, the bear will go for the bass, the hunter will get his shot, and I will get the cheese off his sandwich."

Up at the barn, a cat is watching this whole affair and thinks, "If that fly drops 6 inches, the frog will go for the fly, the bass will go for the frog, the bear will go for the bass, the hunter will get his shot, the mouse will get the cheese, and I will get the mouse."

The fly then decides to wait until tomorrow.

Similar Fun Categories: Animals

No comments:

Pick a "Fun Category" from the list on the top left.
Pick a 'Fun Category' from the list on the top left.