1) If Bill is the father of Eric
and Eric is the son of Bill,
then Bill is the ______ of Eric's father.
2) If a brick weighs 8 lbs plus half a brick,
how much does a brick and a half weigh?
3) If you were to divide a pie with six straight cuts of a knife,
what is the greatest number of pieces possible?
(Hint: the pieces don't have to be the same size.)
4) Where can you find roads without cars,
forests without trees,and cities without houses?
5) Two fathers and two sons went fishing.
They all caught one fish each,
but there were only three fish total.
How can that happen?
6) A train that is 1 mile long,
traveling 1 mile a minute,
is about to go into in tunnel
which is 1 mile long.
How long will the train be in the tunnel?
7) A farmer has a chicken, a fox, and a sack of rice that he has to get across the river.
His boat has room for only one item at a time.
He cannot leave the fox alone with the chicken because the fox will eat the chicken.
Also, he cannot leave the chicken alone with the rice because the chicken will eat the rice.
How can he do it?
8) A father and two sons need to get across the river.
The father weighs 200 lbs and the sons weigh 100 lbs each.
The row boat can only hold 200 lbs,
so the father can cross alone or the two sons can cross together.
How can they all get across the river?
9) What weighs more, a pound of rocks or a pound of feathers?�
Similar Fun Categories: Riddles