Pick a "Fun Category" from the list on the left.

Willy's Jokes


These jokes were created by my 10-year-old son, Willy.

A mother goes to the electronics store and asks the clerk, "Can I get a Nintendo game for my son?"
The clerk replies, "Sorry Ma'am, we don't do trades."

Teacher: Raise your hand if you have to go to the bathroom.
Student: Why? That wouldn't help.

Question: What goes black white black white black white?
Answer: A penguin rolling down a hill.

Question: When do you go on red and stop on green?
Answer: When eating a watermelon.

Student: I'd like a new pencil.
Teacher: Why?
Student: This one makes too many mistakes.

Teacher: Can you name 13 colonies?
Student: Why? They've already been named.

Student: I spent 7 hours over my textbook last night.
Teacher: Why?
Student: It fell under my bed.

Teacher: What did the dinosaurs eat?
Student: As I can see at the museum, nothing.

Teacher: How far away is Japan?
Student: Can't be far because Yuki goes home for lunch everyday.

Son: Dad you said that you would get me an IPod if I passed the 6th grade.
Dad: Yes
Son: Well, I decided to save you the expense.

Similar Fun Categories: Children, School

No comments:

Pick a "Fun Category" from the list on the top left.
Pick a 'Fun Category' from the list on the top left.