Pick a "Fun Category" from the list on the left.

Island Wish


There were three men stranded on an island. They had been there for a very long time, when one morning a magic lamp washed up on shore. The men saw it and picked it up.

They rubbed the lamp and a genie popped out. The genie said, "I usually give whoever finds me three wishes, but since all three of you found me, I will give you each one wish."

The first man said, "I wish I was back at home."
Then poof, he disappeared.

The second man thought about his wish for a while and finally said, "I wish I was at home with my family." Poof, he's gone.

The third man said, "I will need some time to think about this." He walked around the island for hours thinking. After awhile he noticed that he was all alone. "It sure is lonely here" he said. "I wish my friends were here."

Then poof...

Similar Fun Categories: Misc.

No comments:

Pick a "Fun Category" from the list on the top left.
Pick a 'Fun Category' from the list on the top left.