Pick a "Fun Category" from the list on the left.

After Lunch


Two college students and their professor are walking through a city park on their lunch break and find an antique oil lamp. They rub it and a Genie comes out in a puff of smoke.

The Genie says, "I usually only grant three wishes, so I'll give each of you just one."

"Me first! Me first!" says the doctoral student. "I want to be in the Bahamas, driving a speedboat with a gorgeous woman."
Poof! He's gone.

"Me next! Me next!" says the other student. "I want to be in Hawaii, relaxing on the beach with a professional volleyball player on one side and a Mai Tai on the other."
Poof! She's gone.

"You're next," the Genie says to the professor.
The professor says, "I want those two back in the lab after lunch."

Similar Fun Categories: School

No comments:

Pick a "Fun Category" from the list on the top left.
Pick a 'Fun Category' from the list on the top left.